It's Me Again!

"ASPIRE TO INSPIRE BEFORE YOU EXPIRE"

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Not talking to you!

Why are we so fast to yell at each other & then decide "I am not talking to you". Sometimes I think you need to take a breath, before you say something you don't mean or that you will regret. Example: My hubby & I got into a small spat today & he started to yell, so I hung up on him! One thing I can not stand is yelling, I grew up in a house of yelling & fighting & I refuse to live that way ever again! Anyhow my advice to any who fight with there loved ones is that age old saying, "don't let the sun set on an argument".

I love you Eeyore!

1 Comments:

At September 01, 2005 12:39 AM, Blogger linc said...

who me yelling???? u sure, me?? nah, not me? I luv u honey!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home