It's Me Again!

"ASPIRE TO INSPIRE BEFORE YOU EXPIRE"

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Big Sky Country!!


I have always wanted to visist and maybe even some day live in Montana. I have never been there, and have never known anyone who has lived or even vacationed there, but for some reason it just seems to call to me.
That may sound strange, I don't know what it is about Montana, it is so beautiful & I love nature & the out doors, I also love horses which is also big in Montana. I am especially fond of Mountains, rivers & valleys which as you can see Montana has plently. Anyhow I guess this is one of those things you call a dream, maybe one day I will live there, I definitely plan to visit some day.
Just wanted to share some of Montana's beauty with you! ENJOY!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home