It's Me Again!

"ASPIRE TO INSPIRE BEFORE YOU EXPIRE"

Monday, September 19, 2005

Spanking's


Miriam has been testing Ryan & I a lot lately, we have been having to spank her about once a day & sometimes several times a day. This as all parents know is a very hard thing to do, it really hurts my feelings to have to spank her.

Anyhow I believe in spanking your children, the Bible plainly tells us if we "spare the rod, we spoil the child".
I believe God spiritually spanks us when we slip up, It helps to shape us and I believe it teaches our children right from wrong.

Anyway just felt like sharing my thoughts, blog you guys later.

3 Comments:

At September 20, 2005 10:52 AM, Blogger Joy said...

awwwwwww what a sad little face! haha!

 
At September 20, 2005 2:14 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

welcome to parenthood...it has just begun!! She is SOOOO sweet though- how can you spank her ;-)

 
At September 20, 2005 3:23 PM, Blogger Trish said...

Parenthood is hard, especially these days. But I have to agree with Les, how can you spank her, she's so adorable.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home