It's Me Again!

"ASPIRE TO INSPIRE BEFORE YOU EXPIRE"

Thursday, September 15, 2005

New car......

PT Cusier & the HHR

Ryan & I will be purchasing a new car probably within the next year, my little car has been a good car it just hit over 100,000 miles last month. My car probably would last a few more years(maybe), but it was in its first crash last year which totaled it (only to the insurance, I still drive it) It only has a dent in the rear diver side bumper, but the insurance said that my car was old & had to many miles on it for it to be worth fixing so they totaled it. Anyway, the regular maintanece that my car would need from here on out is just not worth putting in to a totaled car.
You can only sell a car with a salvaged title for 1000.00 dollars or less, & a salvage yard will only give you about 200.00 for it, so I have decided that I will donate it, someone else who really needs it can get good use out of it & I can still get some money out of it with my tax break.
So I have been wanting a PT Crusier since the day they came out, I have recently discovered a new car by the same maker as the crusier called the HHR. Now as much as I would like to have the HHR, it is a SUV which means it is a gas hog...... So I will stick with my first choice the PT Cruiser.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home