It's Me Again!

"ASPIRE TO INSPIRE BEFORE YOU EXPIRE"

Friday, October 28, 2005

Blah, Blah, Blah

Well, tomorrow is the day, Miriam will officially have her first Birthday Party!!! I am sure she has no clue what that is even though I keep telling her. I have been cleaning like a mad man today to get ready. For any of you who know me well you know that I am a" neat freak" & that I have to have my house pretty much spotless when company is coming over. This is a very odd label for me to have since I run a daycare in my home, but believe it or not my house stays clean regardless. Any how I still have to dust & vacuum which I am saving to do tonight after I start the cake, so that the floor will still be clean & minimum dust will recollect on the furniture.
(I know I am anal retentive) that's ok since I am willing to admit it, just ask Ryan if living with a "neat freak" is so bad, most people even the messy ones will admit that living in a mess is no fun.
Any how I am planning on taking lots of pictures & I will share them ASAP!

2 Comments:

At October 28, 2005 12:30 PM, Blogger Joy said...

I know what it's like to live with a Neat Freak. Except now, he's not so much anymore, since we got the dog. haha!

 
At October 28, 2005 4:06 PM, Blogger Trish said...

I know exactly what you mean....clutter makes me cringe!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home