It's Me Again!

"ASPIRE TO INSPIRE BEFORE YOU EXPIRE"

Friday, January 20, 2006

Typical Friday.

Hey guys, I really don't have anything interesting to talk about today, but I decided I could ramble a little. So I have had a typical Friday morning for me, get up, get the kids up feed them breakfast watch some cartoons & play with the toys. I will be so glad when it warms up enough to start taking the kids outside, we are all getting cabin fever.

Anyway on another note I am going to get my hair trimmed today, it is so past time for that!

Pray for my Friend guys, (some of you know who I am talking about), she has really slipped back into the world big time, I am very worried about her & I feel totally helpless like I am just watching her drown & I keep trying to throw her a life line, but she just refuses to take it. AHHH!
Oh well, I cant save her, only God can & she has to want to be saved for that to happen. All I can do is Pray for her. Ok well I guess I better get back to work before the kids realize I am not in the same room with them & start tearing the house apart!!

2 Comments:

At January 21, 2006 7:50 AM, Blogger Hopes Ganma said...

I will definitely keep her in my prayers. Cause we all know from experience how God can change our lives.

 
At January 21, 2006 5:36 PM, Blogger Andrea~Erin said...

Thank you

 

Post a Comment

<< Home