It's Me Again!

"ASPIRE TO INSPIRE BEFORE YOU EXPIRE"

Friday, January 13, 2006

Need some Advice!

Ok so say your best friend of 17 yrs has not been wanting to hang out with you or talk on the phone or do any of the things that you have always done together, would you be hurt?

Well, this has been happening to me with my friend. She has basically blown me off, she only wants to come around & hang out, it seems like when she needs or wants something.
In the past couple of months she has only wanted to come & hang out when it was her weekend with her kids. On the weekends her ex has the kids she goes out & does whatever she wants & never asks me to go. I feel like the only time she wants to be my friend anymore is when she doesn't feel like watching her children alone.

So I tried this tactic to see if maybe she didn't realize what she was doing, Anytime I knew it was her weekend to have the kids & she would as if her & the kids could come hang out I would make sure I already had other plans & tell her I was busy. Well this is not working.

I am not sure if she realizes what she is doing or if she just doesn't care, either way She has asked if her & the kids could come over this evening & I agreed. I think I am going to confront her about it.

What do you guys think? What would you do? Am I just over reacting? HELP!

4 Comments:

At January 13, 2006 11:18 AM, Blogger Hopes Ganma said...

Just talk to her about it. She may not even realize how much she is hurting you. Sometimes its our best friends that we hurt the most without even knowing it.

 
At January 13, 2006 1:35 PM, Blogger Maroni said...

I agree. Talk to her.

 
At January 14, 2006 6:14 PM, Blogger Andrea~Erin said...

Thanks Guys,

We talked & she said she didnt mean to hurt me, hopefuly things will change; We will see.

 
At January 17, 2006 5:33 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I agree///If you are best friends you should be able to talk to her. But remember, she is living in a different world now and does not have that in common with you- it is hard-TRUST me..Just be a light to her and make plans with her on the weekend she doesn't have the kids...I will pray for you!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home