It's Me Again!

"ASPIRE TO INSPIRE BEFORE YOU EXPIRE"

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Survey!

I AM...
i am::Tired
i want::Peace
i have::stress
i wish::life was easy
i hate::comercials
i miss::my daddy
i fear::harm to my child
i hear::kids all day
i search::for meaning
i wonder::why
i love::Ryan & Miriam
i ache::all the time
i am not::hateful
i dance::often
i sing::all the time
i cry::sometimes
i am not always::nice
i write::rarley
i confuse::my husband
i need::Rest
i should::make more money
my father thinks i am::n/a
my mother thinks i am::n/a
my boyfriend/girlfriend thinks i am::stressed
three things youre often complimented for::Miriam, eyes, clothes
you get embarrassed when::rarley
what makes you happy::Miriam
what upsets you::Stress
Yes Or No...
you keep a diary::no
you like to cook::yes
you have a secret you havnt told someone::ofcourse
you bite your fingernails::never
you believe in love::yes
What Is....
your most overused phrase::Stop that!
the last image/thought you went to sleep w/ last nite::Everybody Loves Raymond
your best feature::?!?
Do You...
take a shower everyday::Yes
have a(any) crush(es)::no
think you`ve been in love::yes
want to get married::am
have any tattoos::yes
have any peircings::yes
think you`re a health freak::no
get along w/ your parents::sometimes
like thunderstorms::dont care
What Is...
your sign::cancer
natural hair color::auburn
natrual eye color::blue/green
birthplace::Florida
your fav. number::29
color::Purple
day::Saturdays
month::July
song::to many
food::Italian
season::Summer
sport::volleyball
drink::Mt. Dew
Prefs.
cuddle or make-out::cuddle
hot choc. or milk::hot choc
vanilla or choc.::choc
kiss or hug::hug

CREATE YOUR OWN! - or - GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS!

2 Comments:

At December 05, 2006 6:27 PM, Blogger Joy said...

your background makes me want snow real bad!!!

 
At December 06, 2006 2:18 PM, Blogger Andrea~Erin said...

I know me too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home