It's Me Again!

"ASPIRE TO INSPIRE BEFORE YOU EXPIRE"

Monday, October 16, 2006

RAINY DAY!

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Rain, rain go away! I always hate rainy days. You know that song "Rainy days & Mondays always get me down"? Well it is both today. Anyhow I really don't have much to blog about, I had a pretty busy & tiresome weekend. We had to move Miriam into her new room on Friday & on Saturday Ryan had to go to the country to help move my grannys things out of storage & bring them back here to store. Miriam inherited a "big girl bed" & I inherited a Wardrobe & a chair. The wardrobe is about 80 yrs old or older. I am also suppose to get another quilt, but we haven't unpacked every thing yet so I haven't gotten that yet. Any how I spent most of Saturday with my granny & then trying to restore the wardrobe the best I could. Sunday Ryan & I were so tiered & sore that we weren't even able to make it to church, but luckily we were feeling better that evening & went to the evening service. I went to bed to late last night & I am sooooooo tiered, I think I am gonna try to go to bed early tonight. Ok so I guess I am gonna go. God Bless!

2 Comments:

At October 16, 2006 2:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha! we were both having the rainy day blues!

thats so cool that you have that new/old furniture. i love antiques! they are antiques, right?

 
At October 17, 2006 8:21 AM, Blogger Andrea~Erin said...

Yes, they are antiques!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home