It's Me Again!

"ASPIRE TO INSPIRE BEFORE YOU EXPIRE"

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Dentist


I went to the dentist today to have my teeth cleaned(yee haw, not) I like the after feeling of how clean my teeth feel, but the sound of them scraping at your teeth to get them clean is not pleasant!! I have always wondered why dentists tell you "Never poke at your teeth or dig in your teeth with anything sharp," but the first thing they do is pick up a metal tooth pick & start digging in your teeth. Hello!?! does this make any sense??? Ok I am done ranting, the dentists said my teeth looked really good except I have to have a filling replaced because it is falling out, yikes!!!!! Anyway hope everyone else had a good day, blog ya later!!!

1 Comments:

At September 29, 2005 7:20 AM, Blogger Joy said...

Yuck! I hate going to the dentist. I think I have an appointment coming up very soon. :p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home