It's Me Again!

"ASPIRE TO INSPIRE BEFORE YOU EXPIRE"

Friday, September 23, 2005

Girls Night Out!

Tonight is my first girls night out in, well I cant remember when!!!!!! Jackie & I are going to dinner & a movie. Don't know where we are going for dinner, but we are suppose to go see the new movie Flightplan, with Jody Foster. It looks very intense!!!!! I will let you guys know how it was & if it was worth going to see. Hope everyone else has something fun planned for tonight, we all deserve a "night out" every once in a while!!!!!

Oh yeah & It is Mario's Birthday today so if you see him let him know he is getting old!!!!(hehe)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

At September 23, 2005 2:20 PM, Blogger Joy said...

I hope you guys have a great time! I'm sorry I backed out on you. It just didnt register in my head that it was the same night as my reunion. SORRY! We need to get together very soon!! :) Have fun! And tell Merle I said Happy Birthday!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home