It's Me Again!

"ASPIRE TO INSPIRE BEFORE YOU EXPIRE"

Monday, January 23, 2006

"My Recipe" for Chicken Parmesan.

This recipe is my own, I didn't really care for the original Chicken Parm recipe, So I made a few changes.

First you will need skinless boneless chicken breast (defrosted or Fresh)

You need spaghetti sauce (your preference) I use garlic & Parmesan flavored.

Spaghetti noodles ( or what ever noodles you prefer)

Shredded Parmesan cheese.

Preheat oven between 350 to 400

lightly coat the bottom of your pan w/ a little bit of you spag sauce
lay your chicken in the pan & cover w/ your sauce (don't forget to cook your noodles)
cook (uncovered) for about 45 minutes to 1 hr (depending on the size & amount of your chicken)
After it is done sprinkle your shred parm cheese over the top & let melt.
Once cheese is melted remove from oven.
Place your noodles on a plate then put a piece of the chicken on top, then take some of the sauce from your pan & pour over top of that. WALA! Chicken Parmesan!
I serve garlic bread w/ mine.

Now for the original recipe; it is the same except that the chicken is breaded & fried instead of baked, & it calls for motzarella cheese instead of Parmesan which is very strange since it is called "Chicken Parmesan"

Any how I have cooked it both ways & Ryan & I both agree ( along with others who have had it both ways that my way is much tastier. But I want you guys to make it how you think you would like it best so good luck to you & Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home