It's Me Again!

"ASPIRE TO INSPIRE BEFORE YOU EXPIRE"

Thursday, December 07, 2006

HoHum!



So, Christmas is very close & for the first time in my life I am not finished with my Christmas shopping, as a matter a fact I haven't even started! LOL! I am going to try to knock it all out this weekend. I am sure I will look just like the women in the picture! Some things have happened that have made money pretty tight around here so I have had to put presents on the back burner for a while. Anyway enough about that. It is actually snowing right now; of course it wont stick it rarely ever does here, but it is still nice to see it!
We are going to Papaws this weekend, I really need to get away so it will be nice, but it always is! Papaw & Nana have been wanting to see Miriam so they could give her, her B-day presents. Ok well it appears that I have begun to ramble so I am gonna stop now. I guess I will blog ya later! God Bless!

1 Comments:

At December 07, 2006 11:47 AM, Blogger Chandy said...

I hear you laod and clear. I have a few gifts to get but this year came so fast. Seems as though the older we get, the years go by faster.

I hope your doing well. I hope you have a great Christmas!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home