It's Me Again!

"ASPIRE TO INSPIRE BEFORE YOU EXPIRE"

Monday, March 05, 2007

"Welcome to the first day of the rest of your life!"

Good morning all, I am currently working on the computer right now. It is not real busy at the moment so I thought I would take this time to post! Oh & by the way I dont have any screaming kids in the background! WOOOOOHOOOOO! This morning when I got up it was glorious! I cant even begin to explain how nice it was to get up around 8am (instead of 6am) & being able to take my time & not have to rush to get diapers changed, kids dressed, get several different breakfast started for, several different kids. It was just me & Miriam. At first I was a little worried about the transition, but I have no doubts that I am going to love this! (If I loose my train of thought it is because I am taking calls in between typing this post) Anyhow, I hope everyone else is having a great Monday! I just want to thank God that he has blessed me & my family with this. Have a great day guys!

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home