It's Me Again!

"ASPIRE TO INSPIRE BEFORE YOU EXPIRE"

Friday, February 02, 2007

THANK YOU LORD!!!!

Well, it finally happened! Ryan was finally offered a job that pays him more money & gives him the opportunity to move up in the company!!!!! As many of you know We have been struggling some ever since Ryan was laid off from Shop at Home, I have been working 2 jobs & Ryan has been doing some side work on & off so we could make ends meet. God blessed us to be able to keep our head above water, but it was getting very difficult to stay above water. Now finally Ryan has gotten a new job! AMEN! Answered prayers! I know it was all God that helped him get this job & that it has been all God that has helped us to this point. This also means another prayer will be answered soon as well, I will finally be able to quit daycare & start doing my other job full time. It will still be a while before I can leave daycare behind completely, but we are one step closer! I want to thank all of you who have been praying for us, I really appreciate it! Continue to keep us & Ryan's new job in your prayers he is a little nervous about starting another new job. (understandable) I am so grateful for all of God blessings, even though they don't seem to come when we think we need them most, I know that Gods time is right on time! AMEN!

1 Comments:

At February 02, 2007 7:28 PM, Blogger Joy said...

Very cool! Congrats to both of you! :) GOD IS GOOD!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home