It's Me Again!

"ASPIRE TO INSPIRE BEFORE YOU EXPIRE"

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Another fun waste of my time!!!

1. First name? Andrea
2. Were you named after anyone? Don't think so.
3. Do you wish on stars? Yes.
4.When did you last cry? Saturday night while watching Miracle.
5. Do you like your handwriting? Usually
6. What is your favorite lunch meat? bologna
7. What is your birth date? 08/07
8. What is your most embarrassing CD? embarrassing? Don't have one.
9. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you? Of course.
10. Do you have a journal? I blog.
11. Do you use sarcasm a lot?sometimes.
12. What are your nicknames? none.
13 Would you bungee jump? no way, I would never allow anyone to attach a rubberband to me & then jump...thats stupid.
14. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? rarley wear them, but when I do no I don't untie them.
15. Do you think that you are strong? sometimes
16. Shoe Size? 6 1/2
17. Red or pink? pink
18. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? my weight.
19. Who do you miss most? My daddy
20. Do you want everyone you send this to, to send it back? I could care less
21. What color pants and shoes are you wearing right now? no pants. Don't freak out! I'm wearing blue plaid boxers & no shoes.
22. What are you listening to right now? The t.v. & Miriam
23. What did you eat last? Tried to eat & omelet, but I didn't like it.
24. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? purple
25. What is the weather like right now? dusk, & warm.
26. Last person you talked to on the phone? Toby
27. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex? If they make eye contact
28. Do you like the person who sent this to you? None sent it, I took it & yes I like me!
29. Favorite Drink? dietcode red mountain dew.
30.Favorite Sport? to watch-Hockey, to play-volleyballl
31. Hair Color? naturaly brownish red, right now a mixture of that & blond.
32. Eye Color? blue- green
33. Do you wear contacts? nope,
34. Favorite Food? Fettachinni
35. What was the last movie you watched? The ninth gate.
36.Favorite Day of the Year? Thanksgiving and Christmas & the day we got Miriam
37. SCARY Movies or Happy Endings? depends on my mood
38. Summer or Winter? summer
39. Hugs or Kisses? both
40. What Is Your Favorite Dessert? chocolate
41. Living Arrangements? Me, Ryan, Miriam & three cats.
42. What books are you reading? Darkness, by John Saul.
42.What Did You Watch Last night on TV? Supernatural.
43. Favorite Smells? Homecooking, flowers.
45. Favorite Sounds? Miriam laughing
46. Rolling Stones or Beatles? Beatles of course
47. What's the furthest you've been from home? India
48. Do you have a special talent? Writting poetry & singing I guess even though I hate to do it in public!!!

Copy and paste these and give your own answers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home