It's Me Again!

"ASPIRE TO INSPIRE BEFORE YOU EXPIRE"

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Here is my "waste of time list"

1. If you were to choose a new name for yourself, what would it be? Millicent, of course.

2. If you were given an extra $10 in change at Walmart, what would you do with it and why? I'd give it back, cause it isn't right to take something that doesn't belong to you.

3. What's the biggest lesson you've learned from your past relationships? Never believe, "she is just a friend".

4. What's one of your worst habits? I am to out spoken.

5. What was the best day of the past week for you - why? Monday. I was off work for Labor Day and had a family day!

6. What are you wearing today which is most reflective of who you are? Rightt now; a tee shirt & boxers, reflects the laid back part of my nature.

7. Choose a unique item from your wallet and explain why you carry it around. A balck & white picture of my dad when he was a toddler, because my father was my hero.

8. If you could change one thing about your physical appearance what would it be and why?
My weight

9. Share one of your most embarrassing moments. That's hard cause I don't get embarrassed very easily, so I would have to say when I was 14 I passed gas in front of a guy I was dating, he laughed..

10. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to go back in time and fix all your mistakes which would you choose? Million bucks. If I changed my past mistakes I would be perfect & only Jesus is perfect

11. If you were given a million dollars and 24 hours to spend it in, (no depositing it in the bank or investing it) what would you buy? I'd pay off the loan for the new church building. I'd give some to my family. I'd buy the house of my dreams, a new car, a boat, I would give some to different charitys & orphanages.I would buy plane tickets to fly anywhere I wanted at any time first class!!!!!! Would that be a million?? If not I would give the rest to none kill animal shelters around the U.S.

12. When you look at yourself in the mirror, what's the first thing you look at? My face to see if I have any wrinkles.

13. How much cash do you have on you? $10.00

14. What's a word that rhymes with "TEST"? Messed.

15. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?No one.

16. What is your main ring tone on your phone? "Heavenly"

17. Do you prefer a bright or dark room? I guess bright, my favorite colors are purple, pink & yellow.

18. What did you have for breakfast? Low fat Milk

19. What were you doing at midnight last night? Snoozing!

20. What did your last text message you received on your cell phone say? I Don't text.

21. Do you ever click on "Pop Ups" or Banners? No! I am not dumb!!

22. Who told you they loved you last? Ryan

23. Last furry thing you touched? Angel (my kitty)

24. How many hours a week do you work? Between 55 & 60 hrs.

25. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed? None. I have a ditgitall camera

!26. Favorite age you have been so far? 25, cuz I was not in my late 20s yet.

27. Your worst enemy? The enemy himself!

28. What is your current desk top picture? Miriam

29. What was the last thing you said to someone? " Goodnight, I love you".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home