It's Me Again!

"ASPIRE TO INSPIRE BEFORE YOU EXPIRE"

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Under attack!!!!!




Hey guys, once again I am under attack from another illness, I
just cant seem to get rid of one problem that another one comes up. I have just decided that this is a test of my patience & faith in God. So keep me in your prayers once again that I can overcome this.
For those of you who are wondering & don't already know I have a stye, if you don't know what that is or have never seen it I have included some pictures, I warn you it is not pretty!!

I am praying to get over this soon I don't want to miss the Homecoming at our church on Sunday. God bless.

1 Comments:

At September 14, 2005 12:13 PM, Blogger Joy said...

YUCK! I used to get those all the time when I was little. Emily gets them too. Poor thing! I know how annoying they are. You are in my prayers! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home