It's Me Again!

"ASPIRE TO INSPIRE BEFORE YOU EXPIRE"

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Smallville!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Tonight is the night, in case you don't know what I am talking about let me fill you in.
Tonight is the season premier of one of my favorite shows. Any one who was or is a Superman fan this is the show you should be watching. I love Superman, and Smallville is the story of Kent Clark before he became Superman. The show has a great cast of characters including
John Schneider (Jonathan Kent) & Annette O'Toole (Martha Kent) I have been watching the show since it aired 4 seasons ago. I am usually not one to get addicted to shows
(not since 90210), but this show is awesome. To all who are not Smallville fans, you don't know what you are missing!!!!!!!!!!


For those of you who don't know this is Tom Welling
(Clark Kent, aka Superman)

2 Comments:

At September 29, 2005 7:56 PM, Blogger Joy said...

YOU AND ME BOTH, SISTAH!! :)

 
At September 30, 2005 6:41 AM, Blogger Andrea~Erin said...

yeah I saw yours too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home