It's Me Again!

"ASPIRE TO INSPIRE BEFORE YOU EXPIRE"

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Thankful!!!!!!!


This year for the first time ever in my life I will be cooking Thanksgiving dinner all by my self!
Ryan & I decided with him always having to work on Thanksgiving that is was just to hard for him to get up & rush to either his family's or my family's house to eat dinner & then have to rush to work! That is no fun for him & definitely none for me since I always get the bad attitude he has when he hasn't gotten the sleep he needs. Anyhow this year we are gonna do Thanksgiving with just our little family 'Me, Ryan, and Miriam'. Now as you can imagine this did not make my "mom" any to happy OH WELL!!!!!! His family was a little more understanding, they said they were gonna change Thanksgiving day to Sunday when Ryan was off, HAHA!
So I will be going to buy a turkey & all the fixins soon, this will not be the first time I have made a turkey so I am not to worried & I have been cooking since I was ten so I am not worried about that either, I am just thankful that I have a family to cook for & that God has given me the ability, the know how & as Ryan would say "The Talent" to cook. I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving, it has always been one of my favorite holidays probably my very favorite since I enjoy cooking, eating, & being lazy. hehe!

2 Comments:

At November 10, 2005 11:16 AM, Blogger Joy said...

aww thats too cool. I'm happy for you & your little family!! Y'all have fun!!

 
At November 11, 2005 1:07 AM, Blogger linc said...

cook that turkey!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home