It's Me Again!

"ASPIRE TO INSPIRE BEFORE YOU EXPIRE"

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

I want to be a Big Girl!!!!


Cute huh!! Miriam has decided that she wants to start trying to go potty! She hasn't really grasped the concept yet, and she still hasn't actually done anything more than sit on the potty, but at least she is showing interest.
I put her on the potty every night before her bath or when she asks. She is trying to grow up too fast!
I hate to buy diapers they are so expensive, but I also hate to think what it will mean when I don't have to buy them anymore.

2 Comments:

At December 06, 2005 10:46 AM, Blogger Hopes Ganma said...

That is just too cute, and they sure do grow up fast. Hope likes to sit on the potty too. The problem is she doesn't want to get off it.

 
At December 06, 2005 2:59 PM, Blogger Andrea~Erin said...

Funny!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home