It's Me Again!

"ASPIRE TO INSPIRE BEFORE YOU EXPIRE"

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

I am so ready to move out of this house, but we still have some things to do to it before we can put it on the market. I have decided that after we get our tax return I am going to take a week vacation so I can begin to paint, (this is the main thing that has to be done) I usually only take one week per year vaca, but I decided that most people get two weeks per year so why shouldn't I. I mean what is the purpose of owning my own business if I cant ever take a break from it!!!!

Anyhow I have been looking on a realtor website at all the houses for sale right now & their are only a few in the price range we are willing to take, & none of them are what we really want. I would really like to just have one built, but Ryan doesn't like that idea. I cant really blame him because the house we were suppose to get before we bought this one we were having built, & the contractor was just lousy! He broke our contract so we just went for a house that was already to move in.

Anyhow there is one house on the street my mom lives on that may be hitting the market soon, I would really really like to take a look at it, but I fear it will sell before we are ready buy! Oh well. Ok so I really don't have much to say blogging seems to be my only communication with adults, & even that isn't one on one. That's terrible! I have no social life! My life consists of kids four & under, & a husband who sleeps while I am awake & leaves for work shortly after dinner. Not to mention he is an "Eeyore" which means of course he could care less about a social life! I don't get it, I was pretty popular in school had lots of friends, things to do every weekend, What happened??? Ok depressing reflection is over, I am over it now!

I am going out of town this weekend to papaw's house, I love the country & would really love to live there, but there are absolutely no jobs so that isn't going to happen.
Well, I guess I am out of things to talk about so; later!

1 Comments:

At January 24, 2006 8:43 AM, Blogger Trish said...

Move to Gatewood Estates with us!!

And dont be sad, it could be worse...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home