It's Me Again!

"ASPIRE TO INSPIRE BEFORE YOU EXPIRE"

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

WAIT, WAIT, WAIT!!!!




I am still waiting to get started w/ my new job. This has been a long process & I hope it works out. I am soooo ready to move forward. The next step is to start taking calls, but it takes a few weeks from the time you finish all your test before they set you up to take calls. I took all my tests last week & I got a 100% on all of them! YEA!, but know I am back to waiting! At first I was a little nervous about telling the parents that I would be retiring from childcare, but now I can hardly wait to tell them. I am working on finding other in-home daycares for all of them & I have a few ideas, but nothing solid yet. I have been doing this off & on since I graduated high school & full time for six yrs. At one time I believed I always wanted to watch kids, but now that I have my own I am ready to turn all my attention to just her. I just feel like sometimes after a full day of working with kids, when they all go home I am so over it! I don't even want to play with Miriam or anything, because I have been with kids all day. Does that make any since?
Anyway, I have been praying for God to bless me with a job opportunity that would allow me the freedom that I need as well as staying home with Miriam. I think that this could be my chance, so hopefully it will work out! Just keep it in your prayers for me, God Bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home