It's Me Again!

"ASPIRE TO INSPIRE BEFORE YOU EXPIRE"

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

I GOT IT !!!

So I finally heard about that job I was hoping to hear about! Well, they offered me the Job! I get to work from home choose my own schedule from week to week, & I am still considered my own boss, It is still considered "my business" I am going to be an independent agent. I am very excited, Ryan is a little worried, but he was like that when I started the daycare & it has been sucessful. I havent told the parents yet, I am planning to try this new thing out for a few weeks in the evening when the kids leave to be sure that it is going to work out. Then when I am ready I will give the parents two weeks to find other arrangements. I am sure they are going to flip out, but I have been warning them that this day was coming. I have loved watching kids, but it is just becoming toooooo much. I am sure that any mother knows how much work it is to take care of their own, well just imagine taking care of your own plus 4 to 5 others for about 12 hrs a day. My typical day goes something like this;
Get up at or around 6am start brakfast for 5 kids (five different breakfast) sit them dwn, feed them, clean them up, change diapers ect.................Then do it again at lunch, & again & again & again! Then when they finally do go home at or around 6pm, I still have to fix dinner for my own family, clean the dishes take care of Miriam, & I still do pretty much all the house hold chores! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I work monday - friday & I rarley get any time off, I litterley have to be on my death bed or have a major emergency to take a day off. When I do take the day off I hear nothing, but complaining from the parents.
I HAVE HAD ENOGH!!!!!!!
Ok so with this new job I will be able to take time off whenever I need to, I work whenever I want & whatever hrs I want. That is going to be so great! I just pray that this works out for me & my family & thank God for sending the opportunity my way. Pray for me guys! Blog ya later.

4 Comments:

At August 22, 2006 2:45 PM, Blogger Joy said...

Cool! Congratulations!!! Sounds like just what you need!

 
At August 23, 2006 2:01 PM, Blogger Inga said...

Congradulations,I hope that everything works out for you. That sounds like a job that everyone would not mind to having.

 
At August 24, 2006 7:01 AM, Blogger Andrea~Erin said...

Thanks!

 
At August 24, 2006 11:35 AM, Blogger Hopes Ganma said...

Congrats and good luck. I know what it is like to want a change from babysitting, I am so happy for you. :) And happy for Ryan and Mariam you can all enjoy each other again and not have to do it late at night after the kids have gone. I am keeping you all in my prayers. Love ya!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home