It's Me Again!

"ASPIRE TO INSPIRE BEFORE YOU EXPIRE"

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

My Daddy!

Yesterday would have been my daddys 52 b-day! His name was Millicent Lowell Pierce, he is my hero! He did his best to raise a young child (myself) on his own after my biological mother left us when I was only one yr old. My daddy passed away July 9th 1984 exactly one day after my 7th Birthday. He was involved in a deadly motorcycle accident. Even though I dont remember alot about him, I remember enough to know he loved me more than anything else in this world & thats why he is a HERO!

2 Comments:

At January 09, 2007 3:36 PM, Blogger Joy said...

awwwww. its really cool that his love was so evident for you at such a young age. so sorry he died so young and that you were so young too.

 
At January 09, 2007 7:54 PM, Blogger Hopes Ganma said...

He sounds like a great man. I am so sorry for your loss all those years ago. I know how hard it was for me just six years ago, I can't imagine what it was like for you at that young age.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home