It's Me Again!

"ASPIRE TO INSPIRE BEFORE YOU EXPIRE"

Saturday, March 31, 2007

LA DE DA

Just sittin here once again on the computer working! Have been pretty busy up until a few minutes ago so I thought I would try to get a post in. Any how I was soooooo sick last night, Ryan & I went to the Gyro shop in Smyrna to eat, I had never eaten there before & he wanted me to try it. Anyway after we got home I didn't feel very well, long story short around 11:00 I was puking my guts out; Obviously I got food poisoning! So anyway I got up this morning not feeling a 100% but better than I did. Moral of the story, DON'T EAT THERE!!!!!

Ryan & I went to Lows & Home Depot today & got our azalea bushes for our front garden I love azalea bushes! I have a full grown one already on one side of the house & it is light pink, so today I bought a bright pink, a purple, a white & a color that is like melon. They are very pretty! I cant wait for them to get grown, I know it will take a while but if they take good root this year next year they should be almost double in size! Now all I have to do is go & dig up some of my moms lilac bush & plant it! I had planted one at the old house a year before we moved so I only got to see it & smell it one blooming cycle, & lilac bushes smell wonderful! Anyhow starting to get busy again so I better go. Blog ya later!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home