It's Me Again!

"ASPIRE TO INSPIRE BEFORE YOU EXPIRE"

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Prayer

Sorry guys, I haven't felt up to blogging in a couple of days. I haven't felt well.
I have been having some issues with my head swelling & having some pretty rough side effects to go along with it. I went to the doctor a few weeks ago & they gave me some medicine, I thought I was getting better, but it is back so I guess I will be returning to the doctor. Any how just wanted to let you guys know & ask you to keep me in your prayers, God bless.

2 Comments:

At September 06, 2005 9:52 PM, Blogger linc said...

God will take care of you. I believe.

 
At September 07, 2005 6:03 AM, Blogger Joy said...

I believe He will too. Take care of yourself! I hope its nothing serious.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home