It's Me Again!

"ASPIRE TO INSPIRE BEFORE YOU EXPIRE"

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Well, here I am trying to figure out how to write a short bio about Our adoption experience. I received a letter in the mail from a place called "A child waits foundation" (wonderful organization) & they want me to tell them about our experience. The before, the trip, and the after/now. This sounds like a simple request I know, but the more I think about it the harder it is becoming for me to write. Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Maybe I will try out my story on you guys first & you can give me some feed back on what you think before I send it in for hundreds of possible adpotees to read. Ok be watching for it I will do my best to get it posted before the end of the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home