It's Me Again!

"ASPIRE TO INSPIRE BEFORE YOU EXPIRE"

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Almost Christmas!! AHHHHHH


Can you believe it is almost Christmas? Only 11 more weeks, that's only about 3 months! AHHHH!
Anyhow I am not to overwhelmed by this because I am one of those people who already has all, (but 3 people) my Christmas stuff in Layaway! Yes that's right all of it!!!!!! I am not a procrastinator, I get it done ASAP. Not like some people I know who wait until the last minute & then run to fight with the crowds. Sorry, but that makes no sense to me, to each his own I suppose. Any how just wanted to remind every one how close we really are! Oh and in all the hussel & bussel of the holiday rush lets not forget the True meaning of Christmas! CHRIST!!!

3 Comments:

At October 04, 2005 12:19 PM, Blogger Joy said...

I know you are talking about me. I can't tell you why I do that. It doesnt make sense. I am just a procrastinator. Can't he'p it. Thanks for the reminder! :p

 
At October 04, 2005 2:12 PM, Blogger Trish said...

I am normally like you but not this year. I am gonna wait till last minute. I'll probably put everthing on a credit card and then pay it off at income tax. Thats the plan. Maybe not a good plan but its a plan all the same.

 
At October 05, 2005 10:01 AM, Blogger Andrea~Erin said...

Sounds like a fine plan to me!
Goodluck to all you who do wait till the last minute!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home