It's Me Again!

"ASPIRE TO INSPIRE BEFORE YOU EXPIRE"

Monday, October 10, 2005

Anniversary

8 years ago today, Ryan & I got married! It was not a big wedding, we got dressed up in formal clothes & went to the Murfreesboro court house, The ceremony was performed in an office by the justice of the peace. We were suppose to have a big Church wedding the year before, but that is a long sad story that we wont go in to today. Ryan & I were high school sweethearts, we began dating our sophomore year when we were 16 & then we got married when we were 20. I pretty much always knew from about a year into us dating that I was going to marry Ryan, now there were a few times when we would break up or something would happen that I would be determined to not get back with him, but as you can see that never worked!
You just cant control who you fall in live with! Anyhow it hasn't been a perfect marriage.
(what marriage is) We have had our ups & downs, but I believe God put us together for a reason, and "What God has brought together let no man tear apart". I love my Eeorye very much & I hope we have many more wonderful years together!!!!!
Happy Anniversary!!!!!

2 Comments:

At October 10, 2005 9:35 AM, Blogger Trish said...

congrats!! I love you guys!

 
At October 10, 2005 10:04 AM, Blogger Joy said...

Happy Anniversary you two! God bless!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home