It's Me Again!

"ASPIRE TO INSPIRE BEFORE YOU EXPIRE"

Friday, November 18, 2005

Tornado!


Hey guys, been a while since I could blog. I have been at my Grannys in Collinwood Tn. The tornado destroyed her house & she is VERY lucky to be alive. After seeing her house I know it was only by the grace of God that she is alive. Keep her in your prayers please she is 87 yrs old & has lived in that house all her life, They released her from the hospital yesterday & she is very upset about her home being destroyed. She is still in shock! She is staying with my mom right now. We just returned today, we have been working since Wednesday to try to save some of her belongings. Anyhow I couldn't find a picture of her house, but I found one of the Church that was partly destroyed, the church is just dwn the street from my Granny's house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home