It's Me Again!

"ASPIRE TO INSPIRE BEFORE YOU EXPIRE"

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Another day!


Hey guys haven't blogged in a few days, Miriam has been sick & I had to take off a couple of days to try to get her well. We have also having play practice this week, so I have been very busy.
Miriam is doing better today & her fever finally broke, she has had a fever since last Tuesday. The doctor gave her antibiotics so she is finally getting better!!!! I really am glad she is because I am suppose to take her & Mckayla to the Ice Palace at Opryland next Friday for Christmas, I have never been to see it I am very excited myself!!!!! Anyway I guess I am just rambling now so I am gonna go! C-ya

2 Comments:

At December 13, 2005 5:02 PM, Blogger Hopes Ganma said...

Glad to know she's feeling better. I'll keep her and you in my prayers.

 
At December 15, 2005 9:55 AM, Blogger Andrea~Erin said...

Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home