It's Me Again!

"ASPIRE TO INSPIRE BEFORE YOU EXPIRE"

Friday, December 09, 2005

Friday

Today Miriam & I came to visit Papaw & Nana. We are doing Christmas with them this weekend, Miriam got a radio flyer wagon, tricycle, outfit, veggie tales Christmas movie, play food, books & a diaper bag for her baby! WOW!!! That's a lot of stuff. I got a sweater (one of those soft carpet kind, ooooohhhhh aaaaaahhhhh!) A very pretty blouse & a nice knife block set. Anyway I am trying out Nana's new computer its very nice flat screen & all that high tech stuff, I wish I had one this night!!!

On another note, I heard some sad news when I arrived here this evening.
I heard that one of my oldest friends who is suffering from an inoperable brain tumor had a cseaser tonight & had to be rushed to the hospital. I havent heard anymore news about him since, Please pray for him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home