It's Me Again!

"ASPIRE TO INSPIRE BEFORE YOU EXPIRE"

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Remember this?

I love this book, I read it in school & then watched the movie when I was in Junior high. I had forgotten how good of a story it was until today when I noticed that the movie was on AMC; I of course watched it. I love Atticus Finch he was the type of lawyer that I think all lawyers should be like. I would have to say that my favorite character would have to be Boo Radley. He reminds me of Jesus in a way; in the movie everyone talks about him mainly bad things, and they were all afraid of him in some way. (If you know this story you probably know where I am going with this) In the end Boo Radley save the life of Scout, & shows that loving others even if they treat you poorly is the right thing to do (Just as Jesus teaches us, Love thy neighbor as thyself.) Think about it, would you do what Boo Radley did for your neighbor??


If you haven't read this book or seen the movie I highly recommend it.
It has valuable life lessons in it.

2 Comments:

At December 08, 2005 7:25 AM, Blogger Joy said...

never read it. i prefer watching it on tv. will have to do that soon.

 
At December 08, 2005 8:51 AM, Blogger Andrea~Erin said...

You really should it is great!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home