It's Me Again!

"ASPIRE TO INSPIRE BEFORE YOU EXPIRE"

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

A Change!

Yes, I have changed my colors. It has been a while since I have had any new template colors so I just felt the need for a change, change can be a good thing.

I changed when I accepted Jesus into my life when I was 11 years old (good change)
I changed when I backslid from Jesus in high school (bad change)
and finally I changed when I rededicated my life to Jesus in 98' ( the best change of my life)

Anyhow just felt the need to share that with you guys, my day has been pretty normal, I got all my tax info (for my daycare) ready for filing, this took most of my entire break which is when the kids are napping. I swear as long as I have been doing this someone should hire me to run their books I would be a pro at it.

So we are fast approaching the year 2006, WOW that means I have been out of high school for 10 yrs. Yep that's right I am getting old. NOT! Your only as old as you feel!
I really don't feel like I have been out of school that long, but when I actually think back to it, it does seem like a long time ago. Time goes by too quickly when you get out of school.

Ok so I am done rattling now, talk to ya later. God Bless!!

1 Comments:

At December 29, 2005 8:11 AM, Blogger Andrea~Erin said...

No, I dont feel old! I am not sure when we are having our reunion, but I want to go to it. I will help you with your colors when ever we both get a chance.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home