It's Me Again!

"ASPIRE TO INSPIRE BEFORE YOU EXPIRE"

Friday, December 16, 2005

Bored!

Hey guys, just sittin here while the kids are watching the wiggles, fun, fun. I have had a typical Friday morning so far, got up let the daycare kids in, got Miriam up & dressed, made breakfast, cleaned it up, wrote out some bills, & got the last few things put together for our court hearing on Monday to finalize Miriam's adoption. It is only 9:20 am so now I am bored.

Do you realize that there are only 2 more days until the play? Stranger than that there are only 9 more days before Christmas!!!!!!! Are you ready??

I have been nursing a scratchy throat for 24 hrs now, this is not a good thing with the play so close, so I am doing everything I can to keep my voice intact. Remember to pray for me!

Anyway I better get back to the kids, "They are like the ocean you cant turn your back on them for long". Blog ya later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home