It's Me Again!

"ASPIRE TO INSPIRE BEFORE YOU EXPIRE"

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Diaper Explosion!


Ok this is really gross, but funny so I just have to share it with you guys.

As you know Miriam has been sick, well now that she is finally getting over her illness her diapers have been very messy (if you know what I mean) Any how yesterday morning when I went in her room to get her up I could smell it instantly, but when I turned on the light & saw it I almost died!!!
There was poop every where; on her pj's, in her hair, all over her bed (you get the picture)
I had to strip her put her in the shower & hose her down, then I had to strip her bed down to the mattress. AAAAHHHH!
Well, anyway I got it cleaned up & I can honestly tell you I never want to do that again as long as I live YUCK!!!!

3 Comments:

At December 15, 2005 10:43 AM, Blogger Trish said...

I've had to do that a time or two or three...not fun.

 
At December 15, 2005 11:08 AM, Blogger Joy said...

Wow. I can't wait.

 
At December 15, 2005 12:05 PM, Blogger Hopes Ganma said...

I remember those times, but mine had to do with babysitting twins, christmas presents used as toliet paper, and all this done while I was in the restroom. Thank goodness the mother didn't get mad, she laughed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home