It's Me Again!

"ASPIRE TO INSPIRE BEFORE YOU EXPIRE"

Friday, January 27, 2006

Over the River & through the Woods!


Hey guys, I hope everyone is having a good day. I am sooooooo ready to be off of work so that I can get on the road. Miriam & I are going to Papaws house this weekend. I love going down there, it is such a peaceful getaway, no stress!!!!!! I love the country anyway, & would love to live there, but there are no jobs down there, it is mainly older retired people & farmers. Anyhow we have a realtor coming to the house on Tuesday to talk about putting our house on the market, I am very excited about that! I cant wait to be able to move into a new bigger home. Don't get me wrong I love the house we live in now, I just don't like the neighborhood or the lack of space we have. Ok so I guess I need to go I have to mop & clean the bathroom before I leave town & the kids are napping so this is my best opportunity. Blog you guys later, have a great weekend!
(The picture is the veiw from Papaws porch)

2 Comments:

At January 30, 2006 11:58 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

WOW- I love the country too!! I amexcited for you guys about your house. You know whent he right time is to make a move- GOD will see you through it. Maybe you can move closer to us- that would be neat! Hope you had a safe trip!

 
At January 31, 2006 5:33 AM, Blogger Trish said...

My work might be willing to give you a deal on one of their specs out in Gatewood Estates.

I dont know what price range yall are looking at but let me know if you are interested!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home