It's Me Again!

"ASPIRE TO INSPIRE BEFORE YOU EXPIRE"

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Hello!

I hope everyone had a good holiday, Ryan had family in town so we spent most of our time with them. It is a very dreary day today which is making me even more sleepy than I already am. I am planning on going out of town this weekend if the car gets repaired tomorrow like we are hoping it will. I have the slight head ache starting this morning, I hate that! Well, I guess I am just rambling because I cant think of anything to say. Oh I did watch "Failure to Launch" yesterday w/ Matthew Mchonhey (have no idea how to spell last name) Anyway if you haven't seen it it is great, I liked it not to mention Matthew is Hot!!!!!! ok well rent it it is a good chick flick. Gotta go!

1 Comments:

At July 05, 2006 3:41 PM, Blogger Hopes Ganma said...

I got to see it on Friday night and I really enjoyed it. And yes Matthew is definitely hot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home