It's Me Again!

"ASPIRE TO INSPIRE BEFORE YOU EXPIRE"

Friday, June 16, 2006

PARTY!

Hey guys, just wanted to let you all know that I will be hosting a Mary Kay party on Saturday June 24th @ 6pm. You are all invited! We will have food, prizes, make-up & FUN! I hope that you can make it, I will be reminding you on Sunday & I will call to confirm weather or not you will be here a couple of days before the party.
I have never hosted a Mary Kay party before, but the last one I attended was great, & the products are great. I have very sensitive skin & could only use Almay & Aveno, but I haven't had any problems with the Mary Kay products. Best of all if you don't like something after you have tried it you can return it, how many times have you bought make-up or lotion from a store & didn't like it? Of course once you have opened it & tried it you cant return it, waste of money! Not so with Mary Kay. Any how I hope that you all can come, it will be fun & you are not obligated to buy anything, just come for a free makeover & have fun!

5 Comments:

At June 16, 2006 4:45 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I am sorry - but Megan has her dance recital at TPAC at 6:30...I do need some foundation- (i use MK products)

 
At June 17, 2006 8:17 AM, Blogger Joy said...

I use MK too! But I can't make it either, cuz Im going to Megan's recital. But thanks for the invite! :)

 
At June 18, 2006 2:40 PM, Blogger Andrea~Erin said...

I will have the rep leave me a few books if you guys want that way you can still look & see if there is anything you would like. Have fun at Megans recital, I know it will be sooooo cute!

 
At June 19, 2006 5:39 AM, Blogger Trish said...

It turns out that I might be going to my moms this weekend. But I will buy something. Get with me sometime this week.

 
At June 19, 2006 8:26 AM, Blogger Andrea~Erin said...

ok, I will get you a book, to look through. If your plans change & you can make it just let me know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home