It's Me Again!

"ASPIRE TO INSPIRE BEFORE YOU EXPIRE"

Friday, June 02, 2006

Back From Ohio!



Hey guys as most of you know I have just recently returned from Ohio. Even though the circumstances that brought us all there were sad, we all still had a lot of fun & a good visit.
I have been to Ohio with Ryan 2 other times & didn't really care for it much, but this time it seemed different. It was very beautiful. The first time I was there I felt like I was right in the middle of "Children of the Corn" If any of you have seen that movie You know how wired & scary that feeling was. This time the corn hadn't started to grow yet so you could see for miles "literally". Any way maybe its because I am older, or maybe because I was lost before when I first visited, but I think it was probably a little bit of both. I have noticed since I have gotten older, & saved things look different & are more meaning full then they use to be. Ok enough rattling I have included some of the pictures I took while I sat on the porch in Ohio, enjoy!

2 Comments:

At June 02, 2006 1:30 PM, Blogger Hopes Ganma said...

Glad you all returned safely and the pictures are truly beautiful.

 
At June 05, 2006 2:06 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I miss the buckeye state sometimes...but I am thankful to be a southern girl now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home