It's Me Again!

"ASPIRE TO INSPIRE BEFORE YOU EXPIRE"

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Hohum

Hey guys, don't really have much going on to blog about. Just the normal week, getting ready to take the kids outside to play. The weeks seem to get longer & longer, I don't know if it is because it is summer or if it is because I work from home or what, anyhow it feels like it should be Thursday to me, Does anyone else have that problem? I think maybe I am just in need of some adult contact. I live in a sea of toddlers all week long. Don't get me wrong I love what I do & would hate to have to give it up, but sometimes I just wonder what is going on out there in adult world! Ok I think I just need a vacation! Well, I gotta go it is time to go outside. Blog ya later.

For those of you who are coming to the MK party I will be calling thursday to give a reminder & directions.

3 Comments:

At June 20, 2006 8:09 AM, Blogger Hopes Ganma said...

I know exactly what you mean. I think Rich gets tired of hearing me talk when he gets home, but after talking to kids all day I can't help want to talk to him.

 
At June 20, 2006 2:40 PM, Blogger Joy said...

I think it's because it's summer. I'd rather be enjoying my summer instead of sitting in a cube all day. But... that's life. Gotta work. :) let's get together sometime soon and break away! :)

 
At June 20, 2006 3:19 PM, Blogger Andrea~Erin said...

I know I think Ryan is the same, Hope your painting is going well.

Sounds good Joy, you just let me know when is good for you & I am there!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home