It's Me Again!

"ASPIRE TO INSPIRE BEFORE YOU EXPIRE"

Monday, July 31, 2006

HOHUM

I am having a typical Monday with one extra bonus, my monthly visitor, yeah! I hate this time of the month & the first few day are always the worse. I will never understand why some women are tortured more than others by this, & I of course am one of the overly tortured! I had a friend in school who never had cramps & hers only lasted about three days. I was so mad about that I always thought that was so unfair. I have always thought that when us women get to heaven God is going to have to have Eve hidden or she will get beat down for putting us through this. haha! Ok enough of that I am sure that is not what everyone wanted to hear about today. I really don't have a lot to blog about the kids are playing inside today because I have one that was diagnosed with asthma on Friday & has to take breathing treatments every 4 hrs, so I am not going to risk her having an attack on me outside. I figure after I see how see does today we can go out tomorrow. I don't really want to go out today myself for obvious reasons which we wont discuss again. I do howerver have a prayer request since Ryan has started this new job only he & Miriam have medical insurance. This is a bit of a problem. I am really suppose to keep up with my womanly check ups, but I cant do it with out insurance & right now I cant really afford to get my own. So just keep that in your prayers for me. Lord willing I wont get sick or anything serious before I can find some way to get insurance. Well I gotta go Blog ya later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home