It's Me Again!

"ASPIRE TO INSPIRE BEFORE YOU EXPIRE"

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

WHAT A NIGHTMARE!

Oh my gosh! I had the worst dream ever last night. I didn't sleep well because of it & when I was finally able to wake from it I was terrified to go back to sleep. I dreamed that someone kidnapped Miriam! It was awful! I was probably crying & moving around a lot in my sleep. When I finally woke up I was tempted to put Miriam in the bed with me, but I just checked on her & went back to bed. It took me forever to go back to sleep & when I did I don't think I sleep very soundly. Anyway I hope I never have another nightmare like that one.

3 Comments:

At August 01, 2006 5:33 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I have had those dreams before! there are BAD! I still have at times get up and walk through the house checking on the kids. The dog sleeps in the hallway- like she is on guard.I could NEVER imagine what I would do if that happened.

 
At August 02, 2006 8:28 AM, Blogger Andrea~Erin said...

I know just the thought of it is terrible. Our cats are the same way, they act like they are guarding us too, though I have no idea what they actually could do is something did happen they have no claws, but it is still nice to see that they care enough to try.

 
At August 10, 2006 6:32 AM, Blogger Andrea~Erin said...

That is crazy! Te devil must be messing with us.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home