It's Me Again!

"ASPIRE TO INSPIRE BEFORE YOU EXPIRE"

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Down & Out!

Hey guys, Just wanted to ask you to keep Ryan & I in your prayers. We got some not so happy news about a job Ryan was hoping to be able to apply for yesterday and I am still waiting to get some work through that one place that I have been waiting on since July! Anyway I guess we are both feeling kinda "Down & Out".
We have been praying for a long time for me to be able to stay home & not work or only work part time, We were getting ready to do that when Shop at Home shut down. As you know that put an end to that. Now that we have gotten settled again we have been trying to figure a way to realize that dream again so far to no avail. This is really starting to take a toll on both of us. Anyhow just wanted to ask you guys for your prayers & I guess vent since I really don't have anyone to talk to, but children. Ok gotta go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home