It's Me Again!

"ASPIRE TO INSPIRE BEFORE YOU EXPIRE"

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

IS ANYBODY OUT THERE???

Hey guys sorry I haven't blogged in a while, but every time I would get on & check the blogs it seems like no one was posting anything new (except Joy) so I just was discoruraged from posting for a week! Anyway now I am back I am sure you guys have missed me; HA! Can you believe how fast this year is going? We are only three months away from Christmas! I am so sure you all wanted to know that! I am still waiting for work from that company, they finally gave me access to the schedule, but there is no work on it yet! AHHHHH! On to a different subject, Miriam's Birthday is one month away, I have a lot of stuff to do to prepare for that! She is suppose to inherit a bed from her great, great granny so I am going to have to move her into the back room which I have come to discover is larger than the one she is in. I want to get this done before her birthday because I have to get her new bedding for her new bed & I would like it to be a birthday present from us, she also wants the movie The Little Mermaid which Disney is releasing from their vault in October. Anyhow I do have a prayer request for you guys, for now it is unspoken, but it is very needful! ok so I gotta go for now! God Bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home