It's Me Again!

"ASPIRE TO INSPIRE BEFORE YOU EXPIRE"

Monday, May 21, 2007

Bored!

Just sittin here being bored/working. Right now I am on hold for a manager at Papa Johns have a customer that didn't receive their entire order & keeps getting hung up on! Always something fun & exciting going on in cyber world! LOL! I changed my back ground as you may have noticed to Flip Flops, they just seemed summery to me! I am so glad that Summer is almost here, my pool is calling my name, but it has still been to cool to get in it. I think I may attempt to get in this weekend regardless. It has been a while since I have blogged it doesn't seem like to many ppl blog any more, & with me working on the computer I am less tempted to spend time on it when I don't have to, go figure! Anyhow I guess I better get back to work, I will try to blog more often I do read the other blogs (Joy) even when I am not blogging myself! So TTFN!

4 Comments:

At May 26, 2007 2:48 PM, Blogger Hopes Ganma said...

I don't post much but like you I read/look at everyones blogs everyday. But for some reason when I click on peoples blogs the new post don't seem to keep up all the time. I guess my puter doesn't like me to much. :(

 
At May 30, 2007 7:56 AM, Blogger Andrea~Erin said...

LOL!

 
At May 30, 2007 3:27 PM, Blogger Joy said...

I'm here too. I read y'alls blogs. I updated mine today finally. I guess I dont really have much to say anymore...not sure what's wrong with me. I'll try to do better. :)

 
At June 04, 2007 9:16 PM, Blogger Andrea~Erin said...

Me too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home