It's Me Again!

"ASPIRE TO INSPIRE BEFORE YOU EXPIRE"

Monday, July 02, 2007

Going to Florida!

Yep, that's right I am actually going to Florida! It isn't really a vacation per say, because I am going with Ryan & Mario's mom as a "second driver". The 12 hr drive is to much for one person both ways. Anyhow she has some business to take care of down there & I will be hagin around with Miriam & McKayla at the pool! Where we are going the beach is about 2 hrs away so we probably will not be going to the beach, which is a bummer, but oh well! I worked my tail off yesterday after church from 2pm until almost mid-night to try & help make up for the days of work I will be missing. I have to work today & tomorrow & then we are off the Florida early, early Wednesday morning! Remember to keep us in your prayers for traveling mercies & also that I can be a light to Ryan's mom. We know she believes in God, & believes that she will go to heaven if she dies, but she doesn't "bear the fruit" so just keep that in prayer as well! Thanks guys, TTFN

1 Comments:

At July 03, 2007 4:35 PM, Blogger Joy said...

lucky!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home