It's Me Again!

"ASPIRE TO INSPIRE BEFORE YOU EXPIRE"

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

It Works!!!!

My blogger is finally loading pictures again. I have been trying to load Mine & Ryans wedding picture since our anniversary last month.

Anyhow how here we are October 10, 1997. Eight years ago we were married. Like most of you Ryan & I were living in sin for years, Only 2 mnths before this picture was taken I was ready to call off the engagement & leave Ryan after being with him for 4 yrs. He was a alcoholic & a drug user & a low down dirty dog (cheater; I had my suspicions but couldn't prove it) Anyhow with John's help He got his life right with God, & shortly after I agreed to marry him. I am so thankful that God is a part of our marriage, if He weren't I know with out a doubt that Ryan & I would not have made it.

Sorry, like Leslie I couldn't afford a professional photographer so this is as good as it gets.

1 Comments:

At November 22, 2005 1:21 PM, Blogger Joy said...

thats sweet. congrats on your anniv.

my photographer wasnt a professional either.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home