It's Me Again!

"ASPIRE TO INSPIRE BEFORE YOU EXPIRE"

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

House On The Market!!!

We put our house on the market today!!! I am very excited & nervous! I have a lot of things to get done & I have to start packing some stuff AHHHHH! I thought that came later, but the realtor said start now & pack things that you don't need on a daily basis, so the house will look roomier. So let the fun (not) begin!

Trish, we are looking for a house that has a large fenced in yard w/ 3+ bedrooms 2+ bath & a bonus room or den so that I can have a room just for Daycare, a fourth bedroom would work too. Also need storage for lawnmower & things. Let me know what your company is offering!


Keep us in your prayers that God will lead us to the home he wants for us! God Bless

5 Comments:

At January 31, 2006 1:19 PM, Blogger Trish said...

There is plenty of houses like that in Gatewood except for the fence. But that community has huge lots compared to other new subdivisions. I will talk to Arriane, our sales agent out there, and see what they are running specials on. You should negotiate with them cause I know they are wanting to get some of those specs sold! If you ever want to go out there and look I'm sure she would be glad to take you around to them. I can take you if you want

 
At January 31, 2006 2:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can I help with your mortgage? I am a loan officer with a national mortgage company. Contact me to make sure you have been offered the best mortgage solution. Good luck with your sale of the home. I look forward to hearing from you.

www.timothyRbarnes.com

 
At January 31, 2006 7:46 PM, Blogger Hopes Ganma said...

Congrats on putting the house up, and hopefully it won't take you long to sell it and find a new home.

 
At February 01, 2006 10:33 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

GREAT!! I want to get my license one day- I love the real estate market- I will keep an eye out for you- I am always looking around on the computer in realtracs.com
What price range are you looking at will help- you don't have to tell me if you don't want- I completely understand- I am excited for you guys. The showing of your house will be a pain with the daycare going on- but it will be worth it.

 
At February 01, 2006 11:42 AM, Blogger Andrea~Erin said...

Thanks guys!
We are looking in the range of about 120,000 we have been aproved for more, but we decided that we didnt want our house payment to be over 900 dollars a month so that is the range we are going for. Let me know if you guys find anything interesting, & keep us in your prayers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home